Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

queen collector



Hi there! Rachel with you today to share a card made with the digi 'queen collector' (store link)
which was one of the new release images that Cheri created last month!
it's a super cute image, I think you will agree, and perfect for teenage girls cards too! 



I coloured the image using copic markers, and used three different patterned papers, trying to use papers that coordinate with the colours in the image. It is ALWAYS easier to pick your papers first, but I don't always do that! sometimes it is just as fun to have a good rummage in my paper collection and see what I can find after the image is already coloured. I'm also guilty of using the same colour scheme quite a lot, as I have some favourite colour combos I use over and over again!
I attempted to use minimal embellishment on this one, so added a couple of little jelly dots from queen and co, a pink button and some twine, and nothing else - sometimes it is nice not to pile it on, it depends on my mood!
the main thing is to create and have fun- I hope you like this card with it's slightly jaunty angles! 




No comments:

Post a Comment