Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hope....

Hi Everyone!
 
Hope you are all enjoying your week and getting lots of crafting in!
Here in Australia we are coming into winter which means I get some time off but it's getting wet and cold!!! But the upside is I can craft all day!!!
 
 
Today I am sharing and altered index card using a gorgeous freebie Cheri made available to members of the  Colouring Queen-dom Facebook Group and I couldn't resist colouring and creating with her - I like to create and colour "Cause ribbon" images!

 
I'm playing along with the ICAD challenge again this year and this is one of my "warm up" cards - the prompt was to write a "haiku" poem which is a 3 line poem with the 1st line consisiting of 5 syllables, 2nd line 7 syllables and 3rd line 5 syllables! I've never written one before but tried to write it based on the theme of my "Hope" image - I think I did okay!
 
Card background is torn book pages and acrylic paint. I computer generated the poem and cut out. image coloured with copics and highlighted with white pen and fussy cut. I placed her a little off the page and trimmed the overhang. the wording and image has been "outlined" with charcoal pencil and smudged - I like the effect.
 
Don't forget we have a challenge running this month - click here - theme of use your favourite colours - how easy and fun is this challenge???!!!!
 
And check back here at the blog regularly for more DT inspiration!
 
Plus Cheri's NEW website for all her images, colouring book info and much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment