Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Birthday Surprise

Hi folks! Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. I'm just stopping by to share a little inspiration I have made using Birthday Surprise. What a great image for a male birthday card! I don't know about you but I always struggle with cards for men, so Karleigh Sue's images fit the bill perfectly! You can find them all here.



She is coloured in Copics and Promarkers using a complete array of colors and teamed on bright funky papers from my stash. The sentiment stamp is by Avery Elle, and the balloons were die cut using a freebie die from a recent magazine. 

I hope I've inpsired you to get creating. We'd love to see your makes over on our Facebook page Coloring Queen'dom. You don't have to just share Karleigh Sue images either so jump in and have fun with us and show us what you are colouring. It's a great community to be a part of with tons of fun stuff going on.

Happy crafting!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment