Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You can't hide

Hi all 

 Jane here with a  little bit of  inspiration  for you all
 for the Karleigh Sue Inspiration team
The image is You can't hide and you can find her here
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black card 
and some lovely  papers from my stash

I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
rv95,93 and 91
e43,42 and 41
yg67,63 and 61

I die cut the image round with a matching border
I added 2 rectangles layered with matching papers
I added a  sentiment printed from the computer
and layered with the same  card
I added some beautiful die cut flowers 


I also added a few gems



Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment