Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tulip

Hi Sue here with

My bit of  Inspiration 
from 
 Meet 
Tulip
you will find her here






A 6x6 card
my papers are matted onto green card
and arranged onto main card
the image was coloured with Copics
e000-00-04-11-r20
e50-51053
b000-00-01-02-05
I matted it onto green card aswell
I add the gems ,sentiment and flowers
the flowers are die cut on parchment then inked round the edges
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue
xxx

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment