Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, October 23, 2015

80s girl

Hi there everyone! It's my turn to provide you some inspiration today, and apologies in advance for a slightly less in depth post than usual- i'm really poorly at the moment awaiting tooth extraction (ewww) and doped up on some serious painkillers!

Therefore i've gone with a CAS layout using 1984 throwback - but I have used the 1987 version which cheri did for me at my pleading... if you would like to buy the version I have used please contact cheri !




I used:
copics

amy tangerine DSP
papermania plain coloured paper in pink
MME washi tape
and some chippie embellishments (heart and arrow)
sentiment is stamped with Lawn Fawn Milo alphabet stamps


I hope you enjoy my card and see you all soon when I'm feeling a little more human!



xx


2 comments:

Post a Comment