Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July-American Beach Babe

 It's a Super Star Spangled Saturday-

What's on your agenda today? If, of course, you are living in the USA...I am sure you are celebrating in a super fun way!!  My bestie, of 30 years, is visiting this weekend.  I am so excited- we plan on eating, drinking and relaxing...throw in a few movies and we are set!  So for this special day- I wanted to share American Beach Babe with you.


I always use Copics to color with- I have to start writing down the colors I use.  And the pattern paper is from an old Bo-Bunny line.  I hope you have a little time this weekend to buy a few digi's from the Karleigh Sue ETSY store and enter your project over at the Karleigh Sue Challenge BLOG.
Have a BLAST this weekend,
Amy

P.S. I would love to see you become a follower of my BLOG. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment