Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fancy Occasion

Morning all!  I'm happy to be hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog for you today! The card I made features the image Fancy Occasion, and she is just stunning!  That dress! Ever since she was released, I've been itching to color those folds.  I have to say, it took me a few attempts to get it right, but I think I finally did.  What do you think?


I have more details on how I made this card - including Copic colors - on my blog This Creative Day.  I invite you to stop by! 


We hope you are a follower of our Inspiration Blog here (and a big thank you if  you are), and if not, we invite you to do so.  You'll find out about New Releases the day they come out, and see loads of beautiful and inspiring projects from our talented Design Team!  We also have a Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog which has new challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month.  You could win some fabulous prizes! Check out the link to see the current challenges. There is also lot of fun to be had in the Karleigh Sue Facebook Group, where we invite you to share your Karleigh Sue projects, play along with challenges, and keep up to date on all things Karleigh Sue!  
 
Be sure to check out the Karleigh Sue Etsy Shop for this lovely, and the other amazing images there.  And as you may know, there are currently a couple of special bundles available to jump start your Christmas cards!   Thanks for stopping by, and have a super awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment