Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Monday, October 13, 2014

Fab Fall


It's inspiration time :) and today I am sharing my CAS (clean and Simple) card showcasing this awesome image Fab Fall she is adorable. 


I coloured her while I was away on holidays and didn't write down the colours I used sorry. 

I hope she inspires you to pop in to Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe and colour up your own image.

Till next time 

Andrea xx



5 comments:

Unknown said...

love everything about this - shows her off perfectly love Jane xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, I love purples. Crafty Blessings. Tracy x

Andrea Tully said...

Thank you Astrid xx

Andrea Tully said...

Thanks Jane xx

Andrea Tully said...

Thank you Tracy xx

Post a Comment